TWO MEN AND A TRUCK – Oshawa is ready to help your condo move go smoothly and without any issues. Follow our movers advice listed below and make moving day stress free!
- Book the service elevator time as soon as you know you are moving, especially in the busy summer months. The first and last week of the month are always the busiest, and elevator times tend to disappear fast. If you are unsure when to book the elevator, ask your mover when they estimate arriving and finishing.
- Ask your building manager if there are any restrictions on moving, such as no moving before 9am or after 6pm.
- Let your moving company know if you are located a distance away from the elevator, as often they will add another mover to help speed up the process.
- Ensure to box up all loose items. Not packing them drastically increases the moving time when dealing with elevators and hallways.
- Verify that your condo doesnt have an agreement with one cable and internet service provider. You want to be able to choose who you want to go with, and not have to cancel an existing contract.
- Take measurements of your living spaces and large furniture. You don’t want to move into your new condo only to find that your favourite sofa doesnt flow with the layout of your livingroom or wont fit in the elevator.
- Ensure to locate the garbage and recycling chutes or bins. You will have lots to recycle and throw away after unpacking everything.
Follow these easy steps and everything will go fine on moving day.