TWO MEN AND A TRUCK – Oshawa has seen many customers stressed on moving day. Following these five simple tips can help turn a stressful day into a successful day!
- Eat Breakfast– Even though it is often the furthest from our minds on moving day, breakfast is an important start to your day. It will provide you with energy to get through the long process, and make your stomach happy, which will in turn help you smile!
- Have a Plan– Knowing in advance where you want your furniture to go in your new home and where you want your boxes will help reduce stress in the afternoon. Movers are fast unloading, and if you don’t have a plan, it can get overwhelming pretty quick.
- Pack a Cooler– Even in the winter, moving day is often very hot with running around doing last minute things. Having a cooler with some ice packs and cold drinks will help keep you cool, and prevent headaches from dehydration
- Be Available– Movers will often have questions regarding what is or isn’t coming on a move, so being in a common location like the kitchen or dining room means they can find you easily if they need to ask you something. If you need to step out briefly, provide them with a cellular number where they can reach you if an issue comes up.
- Don’t Forget to Laugh– Even though moving is one of the top three stressful days in your life doesn’t mean you can’t have fun and enjoy a good laugh. Having professional movers doing all the heavy lifting means you can relax share a laugh with family or invite a friend over to help ease some stress. Don’t worry, it will all be over before you know it!
These simple tips will have you out of your old place and into your new one with less stress and more smiles!
Your local Oshawa, Whitby, Ajax, Clarington, Cobourg and Peterborough movers. Whether it’s business moves or home moves, we offer a full line of professional moving and packing services custom suited to your needs. TWO MEN AND A TRUCK- Oshawa: We’re more than just two men and a truck – when we need to be.